2021 Social Events
Triangle Interweave Chapter's social events will vary from month to month. Times and places for each event are noted below and will be listed on the calendar
. Unless otherwise noted, all members of the LGBTQ community are welcome to come to any event, though space may be limited in some venues. Please let the event host know that you plan to come. The host can also provide directions. If you want to host n event, please notify your kindly webistress or just announce it at a support group meeting
We invite you come and participate or just sit back and enjoy the hospitatlity.
Monday and Thursday, at 8:00 AM
Geronimo's Restaurant, 359 E Burleigh Blvd (US 441), Tavares, FL
See Calendar for the latest information.
...always room for more!
Triangle Connection Newsletter
Hello, Triangle Connection friends.
There are two upcoming events to add to your calendars:
MEET & GREET - “Games, Drinks & Dinner” – The Dog House
• Please join us on Tuesday, October 12th at 5:30 for games and
cocktails. The 50/50 drawing will take place at 6:30 p.m. followed by
• Your hosts Tom Harry, Edwin Atz, and Don Shoemaker selected a venue.
The Dog House is the place, located in downtown Tavares at 201 W. Ruby Street. The new sports bar/restaurant resides in the space previously occupied by Koko and is on the first floor of the Key West Resort building.
• There are lots of games to play at this inside/outside venue, which should make this Meet & Greet unique and different. Inside you’ll discover two pool tables, air hockey, football, and darts. Outside games include twister, corn-hole, horseshoes, and a giant jenga.
• Feel free to bring your non-perishable donations that evening and we will get them delivered to Lake Cares.
TRET FURE CONCERT
• This event is planned for Saturday, November 6th at 4 p.m.
• The venue is Mount Dora’s Historic Train Depot Event Venue, 341
Alexander Street, Mount Dora (next to Sunset Park).
• The concert will be indoors and with the platform doors open and many
windows there is good ventilation in a large space for easy social
distancing. Please take your mask.
• Tickets are $20 each and are available online via Tret’s events page.
Make sure you purchase Nov 6 tickets:
• This event is a partnership with PFLAG Lady Lake, Triangle Connection,
Additionally, check out our new website.
We owe many thanks to our friend Lourdes Barhorst for volunteering to guide and support our board team in developing this new site. Lourdes is a leader with the Rainbow Family & Friends of The Villages and teaming with her is another example of TC’s partnerships.
Here is the link to our new page:
If you would like to host an event, please contact the web mistress.
Top of Page